- Build a cohesive cross-functional Agile team and establish a working agreement that the team is passionate about. You know what it means to win as a team or lose as a team.
- Lead all aspects of our Scrum Ceremonies including sizing, stand ups, grooming, retrospectives, demos and other Scrum-related meeting.
- Partner with Product and Program Managers to prioritize roadmap features in our product backlog.
- Drive transparency in to the Scrum team’s capabilities through burn down charts and velocity.
- Identify impediments and blockers and actively work to help the team remove them.
- Use retrospectives to continually iterate and improve team velocity.
- Create clarity where ambiguity exists and help make the team successful by creating well groomed stories.
- Provide an open style of communication to foster the flow of ideas and build alignment with the team and other teams.
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional members of different MHE departments by collaborating to find creative solutions to technology, product, and organizational challenges
- Champion Agile methodologies throughout the development process.
There are things that have to be in place in order to successfully perform those tasks. You need management participation and buy-in.
Actually, I am rather proud of how far we have come in such a short time. Now if only I could educate.